An experience to be remembered
Galicia where each corner brings a pleasant surprise
At Tours of Galicia, we want to show you the diversity of this little known corner of Spain
Tours of Galicia offers a variety of private tours that cover the most attractive areas of Galicia, northern Portugal, and some parts of northern Spain. Check all the tours we offer and pick the one that suits you best. Enjoy and discover all the possibilities this land offers to the curious traveler avid of new experiences, landscapes, history, and culture. Galicia is known as the seventh Celtic nation for its cultural ties with the Celtic world.
Atlantic Coast Tours
These are the tours of the Atlantic Coast we offer:
- Finisterre and Costa da Morte
- Ría of Arosa and Pontevedra
- Barbanza and Arosa
- Vigo and the southern coast
Wine tours and experiences
Our wine tours, cover the most important regions of Galicia, northern Spain and Portugal the tours we offer are:
- Albariño wine experience
- Ribeira Sacra heroic wines
- 2 day 1 night Porto and the Douro Valley
- 4 day 3-night Galician wines tour
- The Fabulous Route N-120, 10-day tour
Our Shore excursion cover the major ports in Galicia; La Coruña, Ferrol, Vilagarcía and Vigo.
- Pontevedra and Combarro Vigo
- Wine tour from Villagarcia or Vigo
- Southern Galician coast from Vigo
- Santiago de Compostela from Vilagarcia, La Coruña and Ferrol
- La Coruña day tour from La Coruña and Ferrol
- Betanzos and the northern Coast from Ferrol and La Coruña
- Finisterre from La Coruña
We offer transfers to several locations within Galicia, just tell us your needs and we will find a solution for you.
- Airport transfers to all the airports in Galicia and Porto
- Round trip city transfers.
- One way city transfers
- Transfers for Cruisers click here to see
- Custom made trips.
Private tours of Galicia
Private tours of Galicia, Private routes in Galicia